Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nathan's first day at nerd camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Dear Diary,
Hi, I'm Nathan and I am so excited. It's my first day at nerd camp. I am so excited that I don't want to forget any of it so I'm keeping a diary. I got a special invitation from my friend Davis (my nerdiest friend). He asked me if I wanted to come. Of course, I did want to, but I had to ask my mom. Then came some booger sniffing and silence. Then my MOMMY SAID YES!!!!!! After that came a few minutes of screaming and then just really big smiles. Even though it was in a week and a half, I still started packing right away. I packed all my Pokemon cards, my chess board, all my summer homework (I can't wait to work on it), and a lot of other stuff. I also packed twenty three books. I hope I packed enough. I was almost dying on those few days between then and the trip. I had nothing to do so I recounted and checked everything about ten times except for my Pokemon cards. I checked those about twenty five times because I knew it would be really important. And guess what, I almost forgot my Tyranitar Ex card. If I would have left without it, I would be so mad.
Finally the day came for us to leave, oooh I was so excited. First we looked at the paper with all the information and when I saw the things we could do I jumped so high that I hit the top pf the car. It was a good thing that I was wearing my helmet. As mommy always tells me, Safety First. Then we played Pokemon for the rest of the ten hour car ride. Davis would never admit it, but I won. When we got there, we were alowed to do one activity and since we were already warmed up in Pokemon, that's what we chose. It was really fun, I got second and davis got third. If you ask me I think that I'm better than Davis, but promise that you won't tell. After that it was 7:30 and that meant journal time for thirty minutes and then bedtime. Don't tell anybody but I was a bad boy. I stayed up until 8:15. I can't wait until tomorrow. When I got there, I felt so at home, there were so many nerds. It was like meeting the fairly odd parents in person. If you didn't already know the fairly odd parents are my favorite tv show.

No comments:

Post a Comment